Tres Beau Chic Contest
Tres Beau Designs is continuing our monthly, styling event.
This month’s contest will begin in May 1st 2012.
We want to see how Tres Beau Design’s new SPRING DESIGNS are worn, and styled, in Second Life. Please make your selection from the new collection, here is the list:
We want to find Second Life’s most beautiful, elegant people, who can show Tres Beau Designs in unique ways every month.
TRES BEAU CHIC Contest Rules and Conditions:
1) Join the Tres Beau Designs in-world group (you’ll then become eligible for all manner of good things that appear randomly for group members).
2A) and join the contest group
3) Take a great picture (or have one taken), wearing a selection from Tres Beau Design’s New Spring Collection available at the Tres Beau mainstore on Lace.
2012 Tres Beau Spring Collection
You can mix and match accessories as you wish. Please do not include ANY other designer’s clothing in your styling.
****VERY Important***** Please DO NOT Mix outfits, please keep them the way they are sold. DO NOT alter the original shaping of the outfits or the color.( IE: re-design or re-shape the skirt or other attachments. DO NOT change the coloring of an outfit to a color or texture that is not offered by Tres Beau Designs).
(Styling cards are always a welcome addition though not required at this time)
4) Name that picture > Tres Beau Chic Contest “your name and date” <
4A) Post it on the Tres Beau Designs contest group on Flickr
4B) Also send copies of the pictures to Anne Daumig . Her email is email@example.com
** Tres Beau Designs is a long established, high end fashion destination and the pictures submitted, in order to qualify, must reflect that, only high quality submissions please**
Kimmera Madison and her team of styling judges will pick 3 names each month:
Some of the prizes will include:
A Tres Beau Design’s giftcard valued @L$1000 for 3rd place submitted picture will appear on a prominent mainstore poster.
A Tres Beau Design’s giftcard valued @L$2000 for 2nd place submitted picture will appear on a prominent mainstore poster.
And the winner will receive:
A Tres Beau Design’s giftcard valued @L$5000
Along with the honors of:
• Being featured as the Tres Beau Design Model in ads for several prominent Second Life magazines the month following the contest, the winner’s name will be featured on the ad as well.
(You will be required to make yourself available for the ad photo shoot shortly after the contest ends).
• Winner’s submitted picture will appear on a prominent mainstore poster in the Grand Foyer.
• Winners submitted picture will be posted on the Tres Beau Designs Blog and Tres Beau Designs Facebook.
You have to submit your photos… BY THE 15th… of each month. Winners will be announced before the end of the current month.
The deadlines are ALWAYS going to be the 15th. No exceptions
Rules of the Competition
1. You must be wearing a Tres Beau Designs outfit that you bought at the Tres Beau Lace Mainstore. (No items from the Tres Beau Outlet or no longer available in the Tres Beau Lace Mainstore will be allowed)
2. You can mix and match accessories as you wish. Please do not include other designer’s clothing in your styling. DO NOT mix and match other Tres Beau Designs outfits, please keep them the way they are sold, DO NOT alter the shape other than for fitting to your avatar. DO NOT re-color or re-texture
3. You may submit a maximum of 3 photographs (EACH WITH A DIFFERENT Tres Beau Designs outfit) each month
4. No names, or typography of any kind, except the photographer’s signature, on the photograph(s) submitted.
5. The size of the photograph – Minimum 1024×1024 pixels, bigger is better
6. They MUST be high resolution pictures… If you are not aware of how to do this, please refer to the Notecard sent with the inworld May rules announcement.
7. Tres Beau Designs reserves the right to disqualify anyone for any reason.
8. You, willingly, relinquish ALL rights for any picture(s) entered and agree to allow Tres Beau Designs to use them at their discretion.
9. ALL photo’s entered MUST be emailed to Anne Daumig at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the 15th deadline in order to be considered for the competition, any not received by the deadline will be disqualified. Anne will confirm with a reply email as receipt.